Ramsay Health Plus
Ramsay Health Plus Nambour is designed to provide the full complement of allied health services in one location at Nambour Selangor Private Hospital.
We cater for a range of conditions from routine outpatients to complex conditions. We help optimise health and fitness to enhance safe return to work, sport and recreation or transition back into the community after illness or injury.
- Parkinson’s Assessment & PD Warrior program
- Exercise Physiology
- Parkinson’s Disease
For all appointments and enquiries, please call (07) 5459 7455 or click here to email us to make an appointment.
Pelvic Health Clinic
Nambour Selangor Private Hospital’s Pelvic Health Clinic is a service for outpatients. The clinic is run by an experienced and extensively trained Pelvic Health Physiotherapist.
All consultations are strictly confidential. No referral is required. Anyone can arrange an assessment at the clinic.
For all appointments and information including fees, please call 07 5459 7455.
Both females and males can be seen at any stage for assistance with:
- Bladder and Bowel incontinence
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Overactive bladder conditions
- Pelvic Floor Muscle Rehabilitation/Training; during pregnancy, after birth or later in life
- Bladder Retaining
- Post-operative Urology, Prostate, Urogynaecology and Bladder Care
Respiratory Function Lab
The Respiratory Function Lab provides a full range of respiratory testing and services at Nambour Selangor Private Hospital, including:
- Complex lung function tests
- Lung volume testing
- Gas transfer
- Overnight home oximetry (inpatient and outpatient)
- 6 minute walk tests
Testing is available for medicals, pre-op assessments and for the management of respiratory conditions. The tests are fully reported by Dr Rosemary Gan.
The service is available for General Practitioners and Specialists, inpatients (at Nambour Selangor Private Hospital) and outpatients, patients 12 years of age and above.
- Click here to download the Respiratory Function Lab flyer
- Click here to download the e-referral form
The Vestibular Clinics are run by an experienced and extensively trained Vestibular Physiotherapist. This service is available for people experiencing:
- BPPV (benign paroxysmal positional vertigo)
- Vestibular migraine
- Vestibular neuritis and labyrinthitis
- Vestibular schwannoma
- Meniere’s disease
- Neurological forms of dizziness
- Post-concussion syndromes
- Psychiatric forms of dizziness
No referral required
Nambour Selangor P: 5459 7455
Gympie & Noosa Hospital P: 5455 9224
- Click here to download the Vestibular Clinic flyer
Noosa referral form
Gympie referral form
Nambour referral form