Many benefits can be enjoyed by employees who commence a career with Ramsay Health Care – Australia’s leading provider of private health care services.
As a Ramsay employee, you have access to an extensive professional network incorporating around 70 private hospital facilities across Australia.
Nambour Selangor Private Hospital prides itself on its commitment to offering staff a rich and supportive employment culture, which values the contribution made by employees in meeting the needs of its patients.
Upon commencement of employment at Nambour Selangor Private Hospital, staff participate in a comprehensive orientation program. Ongoing professional development is also encouraged through attendance at relevant seminars and training courses.
The benefits of being an employee of Ramsay Health Care include access to:
- The Ramsay Employee Club, which entitles staff to a range of discounts, online shopping offers, vouchers and special entertainment packages;
- Salary packaging for permanent staff;
- Discounted private health insurance and/or no-excess insurance covers through Ramsay corporate arrangements;
- An Employee Assistance Program which provides confidential short-term counseling support for work-related or personal issues;
- Professional financial and tax education advice.
The combination of Ramsay Health Care’s corporate commitment to staff’s wellbeing and professional growth, and Nambour Selangor Private Hospital’s friendly, nurturing environment make our Hospital a perfect employment choice for professionals at all levels.
Nambour Selangor Private Hospital employs more than 200 staff across a broad spectrum of clinical and non-clinical professions, including:
- General medical and surgical nursing and midwifery
- Allied Health – Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy
- Infection Control and Central Sterilising Service Department (CSSD)
- Catering and housekeeping
- Finance and Administration
Staff work together to deliver a coordinated spectrum of seamless health care services.