Reconditioning Day Rehabilitation Program
Do you need to regain strength and endurance?
Our Reconditioning Day Rehabilitation Program is designed for patients who:
- would benefit from a specialised osteoporosis bone building program including weight bearing, gradual impact resistance training
- need treatment to improve strength, endurance and balance
- need to improve their ability to do everyday activities
- need help with balance and coordination exercise to improve confidence after a fall
- have recently experienced an acute episode of illness
- undergone a surgical procedure
- have a chronic medical condition.
For information about program length, structure, and how to access, see Day Patient.