Ramsay Health Care is committed to the ongoing education of general practitioners and the wider medical community.
Ramsay Health Care has been a Provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) since 2000, offering a wide variety of topics in medicine, surgery, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics and mental health. These activities are in partnership with our specialists and other health professions delivered as interactive, practical education sessions with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips.
In the 2020-2022 triennium, Ramsay Health Care will provide:
- face-to-face and virtual education sessions,
- online education videos to view at any time and
- support for Peer Group Learning.
Upcoming education events will be published here. If you are interested in some tailored GP education, please contact the GP Liaison Officer.
Rotator cuff injuries, carpometacarpal arthiris - how to diagnose, how to treat
• Describe current management options for rotator cuff tears
• Complete initial assessment of someone with carpometacarpal arthritis
• Identify non operative management of CMC arthritis
Dr Dirk Lourens - Orthopaedics
25 Aug 2022 06:00 PM
20 Ninderry Road
Yandina QLD 4561
||18 Aug 2022